Frequently asked questions
We will answer your questions about "Harima-don" and "oysters" received from all of you.
- Q.If the mouth of a shelled oyster is open, is it damaged?
- A. It is easy to misunderstand, but because I am breathing, I put it in salt water and close my mouth.
- Q.Please tell me how to cook.
- A. First, wash well with a scrub.
・ When grilling with a net etc ... good smell! !
1. Wrap it in aluminum foil one by one and bake it.
2. When the mouth is open, cut the scallop with a knife and put on ponzu and lemon juice to complete.
・ When using a microwave oven ... easy! !
1. Lay the plate on the side with the roundness and heat with a wrap. (5-6 minutes for 5-6 minutes)
2. Similarly, when the mouth is open, cut the scallop with a knife and eat with ponzu and lemon juice.
3. Note: Double wraps are good to avoid flying shells.
-You can also bake in a frying pan.
Please cover with a lid so that the shell does not fly and bake carefully.
- Q. How do you wash your body before cooking?
- A. Shake and wash the oysters in the colander with the tap water you let go.
After draining well, sprinkle some liquor and the taste will be firmer.
- Q. Which season do you like to eat?
- A. It can be eaten all year round, but it is said that from January to February, glycogen (umami ingredients) is abundant and delicious.
- Q. What kind of nutrition does oyster contain?
- A. Speaking of oyster glycogen.
Glycogen regulates the sugar content in the blood. Recovery from fatigue and strength as well as oysters are a strong view of growing children.
Modern people (especially women) are said to lack iron. Iron absorption amount is 5 times that of spinach. If you want to get iron efficiently, you are definitely an oyster.
An oyster with plenty of zinc is also recommended for hair loss and energy-saving father. Zinc absorption is six times that of pig liver.
Taurine also lowers blood cholesterol and promotes fat absorption and absorption, and is recommended for the prevention of adult disease.
Other ingredients include high quality protein, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin E.